After 12 months of testing and unravelling all that this market has to offer in terms of a D series replacement in LED, we finally settled on the M10X Series
This range we have in D1 D3 and D2, they have a single Huge size USA Bridgelux CSP chip , which sits at the top of the projector not side to side like others providing zero blind spots and a very even and intense illumination of the road.
Why the long wait and why this stands out is you can simply remove your Xenon bulb and fit the led without any modification, you still retain the cars oem ballast and the wire that plugs into your existing blub simply plugs into the LED driver. Tuck all nicely into your lamp and close the cover.
- 6000K bright white per bulb, up to 5500LM. Newest LED technology to replace the original HID xenon bulbs, clean and bright light fills the road, strong penetration power for bad weather and dark nights, the overall increase in brightness improves night-driving vision and helps other drivers see you better
- Helps with people wanting more power on their existing xenon setup and not finding a solution in a gas bulb
- Competitive Upgrade: All-in-one design, no need to buy ballasts or any other accessories
- Quick Starting: Faster ON/OFF than stock Xenon bulbs, instantly lighting up the roads, no warm-up time, will get to full light output in less than 0.5 second, shine more light down the road and off to the sides, give you more time to react to potential hazards
- Simple Installation: Similar socket and 1:1 bulb size as stock HID bulbs for easier installation.
- Long Lifespan: Built-in cooling fan(10,000RPM), aluminium housing, exclusive heat design (copper and coolant) to take away the heat, ensuring the bulbs work at an acceptable temperature, 50% cooler than the xenon bulb, up to 50,000 hours lifespan. IP68 waterproof
What is Included:
1 Paid of LED Upgrade bulbs and driver
Fast UK Delivery
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 14:30 (Monday - Friday) the same day they are received and pride ourselves i offering you a fast dispatch.
Within the UK we offer a free Delivery service for most items unless oversized and inccur a surcharge. On our panel is a number of couriers Royal Mail, Hermes and Parcelforce depending on the weight and size of the item we will use the approprite service.
For an extra fee we can offer Special Delivery which will be with you by no later than 4pm the next working day. Orders placed after 14:30 will be dispatched on the next working day.
For orders that you wish to be delivered on a Saturday, we use the Special Delivery Saturday Service at a flat cost of £10. This needs to be specifically chosen as an option when ordering otherwise orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday.
Should you wish to discuss the Xenonbulbs order and delivery process please give us a call on: 01274 315177.
Collection & Fitting:
Collection and fitting is Available Monday to Saturday from our Bradford Premises
We send our car ligthing products worldwide and if under 2kg are covered by the standard delivery fee of £7.99 on checkout. For larger items such as bodyparts or Headlamps please get in touch by email for an accurate quote.
We offer a comprehensive returns policy to you. Before you want to return goods, first please contact us to discuss the problem you are having at email@example.com. It is very important that you include your order number, payment information and contact information. Please be as clear as possible regarding your return instructions. Please gather the item(s) you wish to return, including all packaging and, if possible, the original shipping box. Refunds for the purchase price (does not include p&p) will be issued for products returned in perfect condition and in their original packaging. Please note that the returned goods are your responsibility until they reach us. We cannot be held responsible for any goods lost in transit to us. XenonBulbs) will only pay the postage price for any goods that need to be resent due to a fault on our behalf.
Online Returns Form
Our online returns form can be found here
If your goods have arrived with a manufacturing defect, or are inherently faulty, please return the goods to us within 14 days of receipt where we will be happy to process an exchange (where possible). Incorrect/faulty goods must be returned to us before replacements are sent out.
If the item we have sent you is incorrect or different to that stated on your invoice, please return the item to us within 14 days where we will be happy to process an exchange (where possible) or refund. Returns may take up to 5 days to be processed after arriving with us, and refunds may take up to 14 days to clear. When your return has been processed for an exchange or replacement and the item is out of stock we will inform you by e-mail.
When ordering goods from XenonBulbs for delivery overseas, you may be subject to import duties and taxes once a shipment reaches your Country. The additional charge for customs clearance is down to the recipients responsibility and we have no control over these charges. Customs policies vary widely from Country to Country and you should contact your local customs office for further information.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: